Back to KP Methodology for Chart Analysis
Cuspal Sub Lord and its Subject Matter:
- The Cuspal Sub Lord of a house indicates whether the matter signified by that house is promised or denied.
- If the Cuspal Sub Lord of that house is the significator of that house or any one of the houses under consideration, the matter signified by that house will be promised.
- As each house denotes several particular matters, the chief governor of the matter to be judged may be taken into consideration. If it is connected with the house or any one of the houses under consideration - especially with the Star Lord of the Cuspal Sub Lord, it is desirable.
- The principle regarding the significators as explained in Order of Significators should always be kept in mind.
Time of Event:
- If the Cuspal Sub Lord of a house promises the matter pertaining to that house, then only during the joint period (Dasa) of the significators of the matter signified by the house or houses under consideration, will the results of the matter be experienced.
Note: All references to the material above are from the work and teachings of Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti, Chandrakant R. Bhatt, K. Subramainiam, Sri M.P. Shanmugam, Prof K. Hariharan, and/or publications in the KP & Astrology Journals/Yearbooks. For Book information, please go to KP Books.