- Saturn denotes diplomacy; Sun government, power, position, name, and fame; Jupiter dignity and wisdom; Mars coercion, controlling power and dominance; Rahu politics and government.
- Leo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, and Aquarius; Cardinal Signs; Angular Houses, houses 9, 10, and 11 are to be considered for cases of Politics and Public Life.
- Ascendant denotes inclinations; 10th house cusp, ambitions; 11th cusp, realization of ambitions and aspirations, success in general.
- So if the Sub Lord of the Ascendant, 10th cusp and 11th cusp are strong significators of the 9th, 10th, and 11th, the native plunges into Public Life, or he shines as a Statesman or Politician.
- It should also be remembered that a planet owning both the Trikona and Kendra gives prosperity in general.
Note: All references to the material above are from the work and teachings of Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti, Chandrakant R. Bhatt, K. Subramainiam, Sri M.P. Shanmugam, Prof K. Hariharan, and/or publications in the KP & Astrology Journals/Yearbooks. For Book information, please go to KP Books.