- What are the indications for full
- Look at the Sub Lord of the Ascendant. If this Sub Lord is posited in the Star of a planet who is positioned in the 1st, 5th, 9th or 10th, or owns any of these houses, this tells us that the chart owner has a long life.
- To make this a bit clearer, if the Sub Lord of the Ascendant is not in the Nakshatra of either the dispositor of, or one of the lords of the Maraka Sthanas (2nd or 7th) or Badhaka (11th House for Cardinal Signs rising, 9th house for Fixed Signs rising, and 7th house for Mutable Signs rising), a long life is indicated.
- Harmonious indicators for longevity are judged by houses 1, 3, and 8, while houses 2, 7, and 12, along with the Badhaka a House, are detrimental for longevity.
- If the Cuspal Sub Lord of the Ascendant is
the significator of the Badhaka and Maraka Houses, the life is short.
- If the cuspal joint rulers (the Sign Lord, the Star lord, and the Sub Lord) of the Ascendant or the 8th house cusp are the significators of the Badhaka and Maraka Houses, their joint period is very critical for life.
Note: All references to the material above are from the work and teachings of Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti, Chandrakant R. Bhatt, K. Subramainiam, Sri M.P. Shanmugam, Prof K. Hariharan, and/or publications in the KP & Astrology Journals/Yearbooks. For Book information, please go to KP Books.