- According to KP, the 6th house represents Litigation, and the 7th house indicates the Opponent in Litigation.
- Therefore, Litigation would be imminent whenever the significators of the 6th and 7th houses are operating in life.
- The cause of the Litigation is represented by the planets connected with, or associated with, the 6th house or its lord.
- Success in Litigation is promised by the
lord of the 11th house or planets in the 11th house. Success is also ensured if
the 6th and the 7th houses come under the influence of the Lords of the Stars or
the occupants of the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 10th and 11th houses.
- If the Lord of the 6th house is connected with the 11th house, or the 11th house is connected with the Lord of the 6th house, success in litigation is realized.
- The above point (number 5) also suggests that the connection of the Lords of the 12th and 5th houses will cause failure in absolute terms.
Note: All references to the material above are from the work and teachings of Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti, Chandrakant R. Bhatt, K. Subramainiam, Sri M.P. Shanmugam, Prof K. Hariharan, and/or publications in the KP & Astrology Journals/Yearbooks. For Book information, please go to KP Books.