- Only when the Moon and Mercury have harmonious aspects can one have clear exposition, proper wording, good vocabulary, and intuition. The 9th house, lord, significator, and sub, aspects, etc., should also be examined for intuition..
- Moon is called the Mind. It is like a mirror; exactly reflecting the object.
- Mercury is for Supreme Intelligence, as it governs the central Nervous System. It is like a lens.
- Therefore, whenever these two planets, Moon and Mercury, form or receive favorable aspects, they give high imagination, linguistic capabilities, keen observation, intuitive perception, quick grasp, retentive power, reproductive ability fluency of speech, and general success; especially in Astrology.
- Those who have strong Mercury aspects will thoroughly analyze, properly apply, and correctly predict.
Note: All references to the material above are from the work and teachings of Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti, Chandrakant R. Bhatt, K. Subramainiam, Sri M.P. Shanmugam, Prof K. Hariharan, and/or publications in the KP & Astrology Journals/Yearbooks. For Book information, please go to KP Books.