Finance & Prosperity
- Profession or Service: Consider Houses 2, 6 and 10: 2nd for bank balance, self acquisition; 6th for services rendered and day to day attendance on duty, and thereby earning, being 12th from
the 7th denotes loss to others and gain to self, hence receiving
money from others; 10th Profession, either in independent vocation or
in service. Sun is the chief governor of Profession.
- Consider Houses 1, 5, and 9 for change of profession or service (being
12th from the 2nd, 6th, and 10th, respectively).
- Consider Houses 2, 6, 10, and 11 for a promotion or a rise in career or fortune, or for
re-instatement in service.
- Consider Houses 3, 10, and 12 for transfer in service with change of place: 3rd for journey; being 12th from the 4th, this shows
absence of the present residence; for example, change of place; 10th
employment; 12th life in completely unfamiliar
- Consider Houses 1, 8, 9, and 12 for suspension from service; 1st is
12th from the 2nd, indicating absence of self earning; 8th for suspension; one form of penalty; 9th is 12th from
10th indicating absence of status, position, power and name; 12th suggests loss in general.
- Consider Houses 1, 5, 9, and 12 for retirement from service or dismissal; or loss of
status in any walk of life; (5th is the 12th from 6th, or absence of regular attendance on duty); also consider House 8 if the native
comes under the scheme of gratuity and provident fund.
- Consider Houses 2, 6 and 11 for gain of money in any manner.
- Consider Houses 2, 3, 6 and 11 for gain of lottery (3rd for the lottery and help from others).
- Consider Houses 2, 5, 6 and 11 for gain from speculation 2nd race (5th being the 'inclination for speculation').
- Jupiter is the chief governor of money.
*All references to the material above are from the work and teachings of Prof. K.S. Krishnamurti, Chandrakant R. Bhatt, K. Subramainiam, Sri M.P. Shanmugam, Prof K. Hariharan, and/or publications in the KP & Astrology Journals/Yearbooks. For Book information, please go to KP Books.