- ARBC 79 consists of
three parts (the third part is optional).
- Please use any System, Methodology, or Technique that you are personally comfortable with, while addressing the following composites of this exercise:
- Part 1: Analyze the correct time of
- Part 2: Select which event happened in the month
of December, 2002.
- Part 3: What day in December of 2002 did the
Natives Birth Details:
- Date of Birth: 31 October
- Time of Birth: 21:50
- Place of Birth: Longitude:
077:59:59E Latitude: 027:11:09N
- Zone: 5:30
18th January 1998, Time: 15:00
- Birth of first son: 29 August
2002, Time: 11:00
- Birth of second son: 25 August
2006. Time: 20:58, Place: Reston, Virginia USA:
- 38°N58'07"; 77°W20'29"
- Time Zone EDT (+4)
- Birth of younger brother: 24
August 1976, Time: 02:52, Agra, India
- Left for US from New Delhi: 23
September 2004, Time: 01:00
- Wife’s Moon Star Lord: Mars
- Bachelors in Electronic Engineering presently working in an IT Corporation.
- What is the rectified birth time?
d. If none of the above, what is the rectified birth time?
- A significant event happened in the life of the native in December 2002. What was that event?
- Your options are as follows:
B. Death of Mother
C. Wife underwent surgery
D. Made an overseas trip
- Can you pinpoint the date in the month of December of 2002 that the actual event occurred?
Members: Please post your answers to the AR list on Multiply by 12:00 AM GMT August 2, 2010, at which time the correct answers will be posted on the Astrology Research list on Multiply. If more time is required by anyone, and time frame is the deterrent to whether or not you actively participate in this exercise, kindly send an email to either myself (Sandy) or Mr. Roopeshwar Gupta, requesting an extension of the due date, and we will honor any reasonable request. (If extensions are required, the ‘new’ due date will be announced on our AR list.)