- For privacy reasons, this Blind Chart
involves a limited version of the original Exercise (on AR), but this
limited version will not impact the validity of the readers participation in
order to evaluate your Astrological skills.
Part 1: Birth Time Rectification
Part 2: Date of Death
- Genetic and a variety of relevant
information follow the BC Exercise Data below.
- Please use whatever System or
Methodology you prefer for analysis.
Natives Birth Details:
- Date of Birth: 29 October
- Time of Birth: 10:09 AM (range may be about 5 minutes: plus or
- Longitude: 74E07’46”
- Latitude: 14N49’04”
- Zone: 5:30
Part 2. Date of Death:
- Place of Death: Siena, Italy: CEDT
- Recorded Time of Death: 11:00
- Longitude: 11°E19'47"
- Latitude: 43°N20'37"
A. May 2, 2010
B. May 3, 2010
C. May 4, 2010
D. May 5, 2010
*Time of death may also need some rectification.
- Father: Moon Star Lord: Rahu. The native was
sure of the day and of the month,
but unsure of the year of his
father’s birth. The date of 2 September
- year unknown. The native stated that ‘his father and he were born in the same
star’. (Note: The native followed the ayanamsa and
teachings of B.V. Raman.)
- Mother: 08 April 1938: Anuradha (Saturn).
- Siblings: Two sisters and
- Elder brother: 02 May 1956. Native remembered that the ‘Ascendant was in Aries’, and as a
result, the ‘Moon was in Sun
- Younger sister: 11 February 1975 (Moon or
- Wife: 12 December 1957, Grosseto,
- Marriage: 07 September 1989 in Bombay,
- Death of Father: 31 May 1996 9:00 AM.
- Death of Mother: 09 September
1997 5:30 AM.
- Sold his private school: 14 October
- BA April 1981
- MA April 1983
- MBA August
Job & Career:
- Teacher at the Public University
- Dozen of private ventures and enterprises: Production and selling wines, owner and manager of private schools, Indian restaurants, Cricket teams, etc..
- ‘Everything he touched became gold and a mix
of Indo-Italian culture in his hands.'
- High culture. Graduated with a degree in
Literature in India. His specialization was his Masters in Economics, Chicago,
- No children.
- Body Type: Tall, athletic, strong, very active, sportsman
even at competitive levels.
- Traveled frequently.
Health and Disease Notes:
- Hepatitis A: From November 1979 to February 1980
appeared very healthy and strong.
- Tendency to the formation of keloids.
the excess growth of scar tissue at the site of a healed skin
- Mild symptoms of bronchitis (or a cold) occurred in October 2008.
This may have been re-activation of a former viral illness,
- Enlargement of spleen and increasing pain occurred in his compressed internal organs.
- Malaria and all other causes were ruled out.
- He was
given a diagnosis of non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma - Burkett type - at the end of
- Hospitalization and repeated cycles of
chemotherapy occurred from December, 2008.
- Native was dismissed from hospital in May of
2009, completely healthy, and as strong as before. The doctors were
- Relapse of this disease occurred, and new chemotherapy treatment
took place beginning in April of 2010.
Due to the time involvement in a Blind Chart of this nature, we will give list members until the 15th of June 2010 to post your answers on Astrology Research on Multiply.
*After you've completed your work on this chart, please drag your mouse from left to right just below the Blind Chart Answer to see the correct answer appear. *