- As Astrologer's, we know that there are periods in life when everything goes well, or everything is detrimental for the native.
- Here we have an interesting period in the life of a person experiencing one such period.
Natives Birth Details:
- DOB: 20 March 1944
- TOB: 3:00 AM
- AEDT (-11:00)
- Sydney (Mater Hospital Crows Nest) Australia
- 33S49'54" 151E12'06"
- Asc 15 Capricorn 24 Khullar Ayanamsa,
- 08 Aquarius 28 Tropical (Possibly needs rectifying)
- Wife Born 06 July 1945 Christchurch, NZ.
- 19 February 1973: Son born between 1 & 4 AM: Brisbane, Australia
- 10 December 1973: Son born between 1 & 4 AM: Brisbane, Australia
- Births are ten months apart.
- 31 December 1970 at 3:15 PM: Married in Brisbane
- 25 November 2004: Presented with the States highest Civic Award in Brisbane about 7:30 PM
- 25th January 2005: Voting on final short list of candidates for Australian of the year award around 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM.
- 26th January 2005. Public announcement of Australian of the Year award. Native did not win.
- The aim is to find which of the triple events took place during the period 8th June 2009 to 11th June 09. Specifically 8 June 2009 (morning), 9 June 2009 (evening). 11 June 2009 (morning)
- 1. Three operations starting with a heart bypass.
- 2. Three unexpected large receipts of money and gifts from totally unrelated sources.
- 3. Three deaths in the family, both his parents and his uncle on his father's side from injuries sustained in the same car crash.
- 4. Three Civic ceremonies to honour his achievements.
Please post the answer by next Thursday, 25 June 09 00:00 AM GMT.
*After you've completed your work on this chart, please drag your mouse from left to right just below the Blind Chart Answer to see the correct answer appear. *
*Blind Chart Answer *
#4 - Three civic ceremonies to honor his achievements.
To view the charts accompanying this blind chart analysis, click the title below:
Note: There are multiple charts included with this download, so please click on the magnifying tool (+) that appears over the tiny charts (on the left of the screen) after you download the file. This will make these charts expand and become visible for viewing.