- Michael Gauquelin, the French statistician who did ground breaking work proving that there was a link between the cosmos and man, believed that his studies showed that natural births responded to the cosmos whereas cesarean births did not. In this Blind Chart exercise we can test his hypotheses, because the data is that of a young man delivered by Caesarian Section.
Natives Birth Details:
- 21 January 1988
- 10:00 AM AEST -10:00
- Royal Women's Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
- 27S26'56" 153E01'40"
- Ascendant: 08 Pisces 39
- Khullar ayanamsa, 02 Aries 20 Tropical (approximate)
- 04 January 1957: Father born: Star Lord Moon
- 08 February 1962: Mother born: Star Lord Saturn
- 04 January 1986: Elder Sister born: Star Lord Mars
- 13 March 1991: Younger Sister born: Star Lord Moon
- 18 January 2006 at approximately 5:45 PM: informed that he was accepted by employer for his first job.
- 23 January 2006: Started work with his first employer.
- To determine which of the following A, B, C, or D related events match with the dates:
- (1) 10 December 1999: Brisbane, Australia
- (2) 01 March 2000: Brisbane, Australia
- A. (1) Left the country to stay with relatives overseas.
- (2) Returned home.
- B. (1) Mother left the family after argument with his father.
- (2) Mother returned home
- C. (1) Told he had been chosen as School Captain
- (2) Officially presented with Captain's badge before all the school and guests.
- D. (1) Knocked out in Karate Competition
- (2) Successful operation to clear a Hematoma (Blood Clot)
Please post replies by 00:00 AM GMT Thursday, 28 May 09
*After you've completed your work on this chart, please drag your mouse from left to right just below the Blind Chart Answer to see the correct answer appear. *
*Blind Chart Answer *
C. 1) Told he had been chosen as school captain.
2) Officially presented with Captain's badge before the whole school
To view the charts accompanying this blind chart analysis, click the title below:
Note: There are multiple charts included with this download, so please click on the magnifying tool (+) that appears over the tiny charts (on the left of the screen) after you download the file. This will make these charts expand and become visible for viewing.