- This month's Blind Chart is the chart of a lady who never married and has never had children. She has had some fundamental interpersonal life challenges, such as family disputes over property which left her shut off from her family. She had incorrect documentation in the army which created extended problems into civilian life, and there has been false accusations of criminal activity when she was, in fact, the crime victim.
Natives Birth Details:
- 13 June
- 12:30 PM EST +5:00 (Birth Certificate)
Park, Michigan USA
083W06'19" (actual birth place)
- Ascendant: 29 Leo 32 (Sidereal: Khullar
22 Virgo 38 (Tropical)
- 11 March 1912: Father born
- 13 April 1912: Mother born
- 02 December 1932: Brother born
- 13 July 1934: Brother born
- 26 February 1937: Brother born
- 1940: A
still born birth (boy)
- 1941: Brother born. He died shortly after birth
- 02 May 1944: Brother born
- 11 July 1960: Father died
- 22 August 1980: Mother died
- April 1971
to May 1975 in the Army
- Below there are three dates and three events. The exercise is to match the correct dates with the events.
- For Example: If you think 1B matches 2C, give the answer as 1B=2C.
- 1A: 22 September 1972
- 1B: 31 January 1975
- 1C: 06 March 2005
Match above dates with:
- 2A: Jailed on false accusations. Released because accusers did not come
- 2B: Injured in major car crash at approx 3:30 PM San Francisco, USA. She had back and head injury, and had to relearn how to
speak and walk.
- 2C: In hospital for heart failure and Stage II
Please submit answers before Thursday, 30 April 2009, 00:00 GMT
*After you've completed your work on this chart, please drag your mouse from left to right just below the Blind Chart Answer to see the correct answer appear. *
*Blind Chart Answer *
1A = 2C; 1B = 2B; 1C = 2A
To view the charts accompanying this blind chart analysis, click the title below:
Charts for ARBC 65
Note: There are multiple charts included with this download, so please click on the magnifying tool (+) that appears over the tiny charts (on the left of the screen) after you download the file. This will make these charts expand and become visible for viewing.