- This month's Blind Chart is that of a gentleman who graduated from an engineering/chemistry college and has since worked as a Research Scientist. The data is good, but it is likely that the time will need rectifying.
Natives Birth Details:
- 13 March 1962
- Time: 8:00 PM
- EET -2:00 (Mother's memory)
- Likasi, Zaire (Now Congo)
- 10S59' 026E44'
- Ascendant: 27 Virgo 28: Khullar Ayanamsa
- 20 Libra 47: Tropical Zodiac
- 03 December 1975: Death of father
- 30 March 1978: Got sick with hepatitus (liver disease)
- 25 December 1985: First trip overseas - to Czech Republic
- 01 July 1991: Graduated from engineering/chemistry college (with honors)
- 06 January 1993: Future wife had an aborted pregnancy.
- 07 September 1994: Obtained PhD in Chemistry (with honors)
- 01 November 1994: Started work as a research scientist
- 04 July 1995:Started work as a research associate in the USA
- 22 November 1995: Bought a car
- 09 December 1995: Had a car accident.
- 05 December 1996: Married in Houston USA
- 06 June 1998: Finished his work as research associate in the USA
- 06 June 1999: Daughter born 7:06 AM Prague CEDT -2:00, 50N05, 014E26: Moon Star: Rahu
- 18 October 2000: Obtain a bank loan to buy an apartment
- 05 December 2000: Bought an apartment and was due to move in at the end of Jan 2001.
- We will use this chart for a Timing Exercise
- The idea is to ascertain the birth date (and time if possible) of the native's second child a boy born in Prague. Was it?
- 1. 26 September 2000
- 2. 26 September 2001
- 3. 26 September 2002
- 4. 26 September 2003
Please post answers before Friday, 30 January 09 00:00 am GMT, after which time the answer will be provided.
*After you've completed your work on this chart, please drag your mouse from left to right just below the Blind Chart Answer to see the correct answer appear. *
*Blind Chart Answer*
#1 - Sept 26, 2000 - The boy was born at 6:30pm (DST) in Prague, Czech.
To view the charts accompanying this blind chart analysis, click the title below:
Note: There are multiple charts included with this download, so please click on the magnifying tool (+) that appears over the tiny charts (on the left of the screen) after you download the file. This will make these charts expand and become visible for viewing.