Natives Birth Details:
- 24 June 1878
- 02:50 AM
- London (Bedford Row), England
- 51N31'28" 000W07'28" (Geocentric Latitude)
- Ascendant: 25 Taurus 14'26": Khullar
- 25 Taurus 13'34": Lahiri
- 17 Gemini 23'23": Tropical
- 26 August 1845: Father born
- 28 July 1848: Mother born
- 1879: Brother born
- 05 June 1880: Arrives in Wellington, New Zealand with family
- 27 May 1883: Brother born
- 31 August 1887: Sister born
- 19 April 1901: Daughter born (first child)
- 21 June 1902: Son born 3:00 PM in Stratford, New Zealand
- 1903: Received legacy from his uncle
- 13 June 1904: Daughter born
- 16 October 1908: Son born in the morning
- July 1909: Sailed for England, returned to New Zealand in late December 1909
- July 1914: Sailed for England, returned to New Zealand 26 January 1915
- 20 August 1914: Newspaper announces he won major design competition (unaware of this until some time later)
- 20 October 1916: First wife died of heart failure
- 19 September 1916: Son Born
- 06 September 1917: Married for second time
- February 1922: Leaves wife to live with his later to be, third wife.
- 02 January 1923: Youngest son dies in mental hospital
- 15 May 1923: Third daughter (sixth child) born 5:15 AM in Auckland N.Z.
- 06 February 1925: Grandson born Auckland N.Z. 9:55 AM (I am uncertain whether this is the first grandchild.)
- 04 August 1925: Fourth daughter (seventh child) born
- 11 May 1937: Marriage dissolved by Decree Absolute
- 21 May 1937: Married third wife
- 21 Mar 1938: Third wife dies at midnight, NZ time.
- 27 May 1938: Marries fourth wife
- 02 July 1945: Mother dies.
- 06 October 1946: Sister dies.
- 07 October 1958: Admitted to the hospital
- 28 October 1958: Died in the hospital
The event to ascertain is: What happened on the 6th of August, 1900?
- 1. Did he get married for the first time?
- 2. Did he have a sudden unexpected change of employment that altered the course of his life?
- 3. Did his youngest brother commit suicide?
- 4. Did his father die?
Please submit answers by Thursday, 13 December 2007 00:00 AM GMT, after which the answer will be provided on the Astrology Research list on MSN Groups. (AR is now located on Multiply.)
*After you've completed your work on this chart, please drag your mouse from left to right just below the Blind Chart Answer to see the correct answer appear. *
*Blind Chart Answer*
#3 - His youngest brother committed suicide.
To view the charts accompanying this blind chart analysis, click the title below:
Note: There are multiple charts included with this download, so please click on the magnifying tool (+) that appears over the tiny charts (on the left of the screen) after you download the file. This will make these charts expand and become visible for viewing.