- Note: For this Blind Chart (along with the utilization of other systems and techniques), a 'special request' has also been made for Khullar student CIL rectification and participation.
Natives Birth Details:
- 14 November 1979
- 07:15 AM IST
- Zone: -5.30
- Dombivli, Kalyan Taluka, Thane Dist, Maharashtra State, India.
- Lat:19N12'39": Long: 73 E04'50"
- Ascendant: Khullar 03 Scorpio 34' 37"
- Lahiri: 03 Scorpio 31'31"
- Tropical: 27 Scorpio 05' 57"
- Native has one older brother:
- Date of Birth: 02 August 1971
- 5:50 PM
- Place of Birth: Matunga (a Mumbai suburb) India
- Longitude: 72E51'17", Latitude: 19N 01'49"
Event Time Line:
- 30 June 1995: SSC pass; distinction
- 11 May 1997: Thread Ceremony
- 07 June 1997: HSC pass; distinction
- 17 September 2001: B.E. Computer Engineer
- 12 April 2002: First job began
- 03 October 2002: Received promotion
- 14 February 2004: Resigned first job
- 16 February 2004: Joined second job for a large company; increased salary
- 19 June 2004: Obtained a loan from a financial institution
- 21 June 2004: Bought a flat (6 years old)
- 23 June 2004: Took possession of his flat and shifted residence
- 10 July 2004: Obtained a second loan from a financial institution
- 27 February 2005: Received an 'outstanding' award
- 01 July 2005: Received a promotion
- 09 September 2005: Received another award
- 01 July 2007: Received a promotion
What area of his life has been perpetually problematic over the last three years, and what in his chart indicates that he will have a propensity to experience this area of challenge in his life?
- 1. Problems due to health issues?
- 2. Problems getting his Visa permit?
- 3. Problems resulting from being the unfortunate recipient of an Identity Theft?
- 4. Problems with Marriage proposals?
Please post your answers to the List by Thursday October 4, 2007 before 00.00 AM GMT, after which time the answer will be provided on the Blind Charts Message Board.
*After you've completed your work on this chart, please drag your mouse from left to right just below the Blind Chart Answer to see the correct answer appear. *
*Blind Chart Answer*
#4 - Problems with Marriage Proposals
To view the charts accompanying this blind chart analysis, click the title below:
Note: There are multiple charts included with this download, so please click on the magnifying tool (+) that appears over the tiny charts (on the left of the screen) after you download the file. This will make these charts expand and become visible for viewing.